It’s not easy to keep track of all the things you should do, when you’re supposed to do it, and where. Now a new Internet service is there to help you! Set up an account with rememberthemilk.com (RTM) and explore/enjoy the benefits:
- Manage tasks quickly and easily – an intuitive interface makes managing tasks fun
- Get reminded, anywhere – receive reminders via email, SMS and instant messenger
- Organise the way you want to – create as many lists or tags as you need
- Locate your tasks – use the map to see where your tasks are located in the real world
- Work together to get things done – share, send and publish tasks and lists with your contacts or the world
- Add tasks wherever you are – adding tasks is as simple as firing off an email (even from your phone)
And it doesn’t stop there. Visit rememberthemilk.com to learn more, I sure believe this will become my second most useful/used Internet tool after twitter.
Update: just installed twhirl, which is a very nice twitter desktop client running on Adobe AIR. Not the main point really but with that on the desktop you can easily add tasks to RTM as shown here. I guess that when I get used to all this life is going to get easier (not really, but I may forget less than before…).