Keeping Apps and programs up-to-date a dead simple task!
Ninite installers always install the latest versions of apps regardless of when they were created. This means that after you install some apps with Ninite you can keep the installer .exe around and run it again every now and then to keep those apps updated.
Ninite checks app versions before downloading and installing software. So if you already have the latest version Ninite will just keep moving down your list of apps.
How Ninite Works
Ninite tries to behave exactly like a technical friend you’ve asked to install a few apps for you. This means that Ninite installers, regardless of when or where they were created:
- Say “No” to toolbars or other junk
- Always install the latest version of an app
- Install the right 32-bit or 64-bit version for a PC
- Install apps in the PC’s language
- Skip apps that are already up-to-date
- Upgrade an app if it’s out of date
They’ve put a ton of effort into making sure Ninite just does the right thing and that’s the big reason why people like using it so much.
You can get started with your personal or pro version (multi-PC / multi-user) version here: www.ninite.com